We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Singleton no longer

I cannot believe that today is September 28 and that tomorrow, Robert and I will be getting married.  The past 6 months of been a whirlwind of activity and planning, and tomorrow I get to see if it all will work out!

The one thing that I know for sure will work out is my dream of having family and friends surround us and help put this wedding together.  There were craft nights, special trips to the city to buy fabric for veils and to try on dresses, dear friends who are currently working very hard putting all my flowers together, and special family items apart of the wedding, some reminders of those that are no longer with us.  We are truly blessed to have so many that care for us and without all of you guys, this wouldn't have been possible!

We will be heading out to the Sonoma Valley later this afternoon after we load the rest of the boxes up in a rented truck.

For any of you who can't make it, we are hoping to have a live broadcast of the event, but I can't promise anything.  If we do, I will post a link here and on the website.

Thank you to all of you for following me on this journey!  Looking forward to celebrating with most of you on Saturday!  Pictures will be posted later on for everyone to enjoy!

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Beth and Robert,

    Wishing so much that we could be there with you to share your special day! I'm standing by waiting to see if the live feed works!

    We are sending you our most sincere wishes and prayers for a lifetime of marital bliss!!!!

    All our love,
    Kevin, Ann, Nick & Bonnie

    ReplyDelete