We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

16 days...

I can't believe how quickly time has flown by, but here we are with 16 days left until the wedding!

My head has been spinning with all the little details that are in need of attention like, final guest count, shuttle and valet services, song choices for the DJ, types of flowers and designs, ceremony timeline and layout, reception timeline and lay out, seating chart, hair, makeup...and the list goes on and on and on.

More craft projects are getting checked off the list.  There are just a few finishing touches to be done, and then we are good to go!

The bridesmaid dresses are in, and there only needs to be simple alterations, but they all seem happy with them!  Speaking of dresses, my dress is looking more and more perfect every time I go in!  The last fitting will be on the 25th (cutting it close, I know!) and then after spending some time with my mom in the city, we will be able to take it home!

This weekend our wedding party is throwing us separate bachelorette and bachelor parties.  Looking forward to spending time with our friends and living up the single life one more time!  Not sure I will be sharing many pictures of that night!  We shall see!

Well, off I go to work on more details!  Here's hoping for no more bumps in the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment