We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's all in the details

Now that all the big to-do items are completed, I've been spending my time on the smaller details including invitations for family and close friends, the wedding website, and much more.

Yesterday, we went to Stanford Shopping Center and registered for a few things that will round out the stuff we already have.  You can go to the Williams and Sonoma website or Macy's to see our registries.  I almost felt bad during the Williams and Sonoma registry.  The woman helping us kept directing everything to me.  I still feel that this whole event is about me and Robert as a couple.  I don't like the whole focus on the bride only thing.  I will be trying to figure out more ways to focus on both of us as a couple.

There is still so much to do, but for a few days, I will set aside wedding planning details and focus on my parents 30th anniversary party!  It just never ends!


No comments:

Post a Comment