We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 months to go...

I've been quiet on this blog for awhile because Robert and I have been grieving the loss of our sweet pup, Darby who left us May 3rd.  Its been rough planning for the wedding all the while knowing she won't be there like we had planned.

With exactly four months until the wedding, I am slowly starting to get back into the swing of planning.  Robert, however, still feels like there is plenty of time left.  Can anyone share with him that four months will go by really quickly and the tasks I have assigned him should really start getting done...like gathering his groomsmen?


So lets see, what have we done since the last post?  At the end of April, we had a friend take some fun engagement shots for us.









It was fun getting all dressed up.  There are more engagement shots, but these were my favorite by far.  

Coming up June 29th will be the next DIY night and I will have plenty of projects to work on if anyone would like to come help!  

See you in four months!!



No comments:

Post a Comment