We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Monday, July 30, 2012

2 months!!!

So, I have not posted in awhile, as I'm sure you are aware.  I started working at a summer camp a few weeks ago, and our internet has been spotty at home.  Its working on this computer, so I suppose an update is in order!

Since my last post we have:


  • Gotten the tuxes rented
  • I had a first trial for my hair
  • ordered manzanita branches and other decor
  • Put the final payment on the venue
  • Sent out several rounds of invitations
  • Added more things to the rental order and took a few things off
  • Started taking dance lessons with my dad and Robert (my feet have only been stepped on about 3 times between the two of them so thats not too bad!)
  • Got the call that my dress is in!!  I've been playing phone tag with the salon for the past few days, but I hope to have the first fitting scheduled by Tuesday!  
I cannot believe that in just two days, it will be August!  Where did July go?  This month will be extremely busy.  A wedding I was hired to do floral design for, birthdays for my dad and brother, bridal shower and finishing up all the crafts for the wedding!  Robert pointed out that this will probably be the last "slow" weekend we have until after the wedding! 

 Next Sunday we will be taking a day trip up to Geyserville to check out the venue one last time.  The owner says she made a few changes to the layout, and we will be able to see what everything will probably look like at the end of September!  

I think thats all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment