We're Getting Hitched!

We're Getting Hitched!

Monday, April 23, 2012

One step forward, two steps back

Last weekend, we gathered a group of friends together to go and have dinner with a caterer we were trying out.  Everyone was very excited and we all arrived at 6:30.  However, when we arrived, the doors were locked and the chef was no where to be found.  I gave her a call and it turns out that she has two calendars and only wrote our appointment in one and not the other.  She has offered to waive the tasting fee of $200 for her mistake, so I have rescheduled the dinner for next weekend.  In the meantime, I am contacting other caterers.  Not sure how much I trust this one, but we shall see if we can find a better deal elsewhere.

The food is the last big item that needs to be found.  After that its only the details.  This upcoming Friday, a bunch of friends are coming over to start working on some of the decorations.  I will post pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment